Publication policy and Guidelines for Authors
1. Manuscript should be submitted with a separate ‘title page’ containing the title of the article, name(s) of author(s), address for communication and an e-mail address for quick correspondences. Only the title of the paper should appear on the first page of the text.
2. An abstract of about 200 words for research papers should be sent. It should be informative and completely self-explanatory, briefly present the topic, state the scope of the study, indicate significant data, and point out major findings, conclusions and overall relevance.
3. Research papers (max length 2500-4000 words) containing original research findings in a Clear and concise manner
4. Authors should submit the soft copy (MS-Word compatible) in A-4 size.
5. It is strongly recommended that before submitting a manuscript, the author(s) should check the same thoroughly to avoid grammatical errors, inconsistencies and violations of the instructions to authors.
6. At least six to ten keywords representing the complete subject content of the paper should be mentioned at the end of the abstract.
7. Reference should be in APA style.
8. Author(s) must declare that the paper submitted has not been published before and is not simultaneously being considered for publication elsewhere. Author(s) must also submit a duly signed declaration regarding the originality of the manuscript. Format of Author’s Declaration is given below.